Martech Clip is 100% working, professional device with full technical
support. It unlocks and repairs Siemens phones.
What s new
There is new update for SIEM Service Tools (v11.4)
- added SL75 model
- improved erase/write procedures for new AMD flash chip in ME75,
- added fast read and generate BOOT_PASS via new java midlet for
all SGOLD phones (including S75, SL75)
- A70, A71, A75, AX72, AX75, CF110
- C75, CX75, CF75, M75, ME75
- x65 series (A65, C65, CV65, CT65, C66, CX65, CVX65, CX70, CX7i, M65,
MV65, S65, S75, SV65, SL65, SL75, SK65 etc...)
OUR TOOL SUPPORTS ALL NEWEST VERSIONS of x65/x7x and repairs DEAD PHONES
(even damaged Bootcore)
- Euro: A50, A51, A52, A52V, A55, A57, C55, S55, SL55, M55, A60, C60,
MC60, SX1, CF62, CF62T,
- USA/Canada: A53, A56, A56i, C56, S46, S57, M56
- Asia: 1168, A55A, 2128, SL55C, M55C
- Old models: C45, S45, ME45, M50, MT50, SL45, SL45i, SL42
NEWEST VERSIONS (new BootCore phones) via "Testpoints" only.
Using "TESTPOINT ADAPTERS" (in complet) -> WITHOUT CUTTING
- UNLOCK ALL LOCKS AND PHONE CODE
- CLOSE SP-LOCK TO ANY NETWORK
- Calculating UNLOCK CODES
- READ/WRITE EEPROM, FIRMWARE, FLASH
- FAST READ/WRITE LANG PACKS/T9 PACKS
- REPAIR ALL DEAD PHONES!!!
- REPAIR IMEI, "Wrong Soft." etc.
- SOFT WORKS ON ALL KNOWN SW VERSIONS
This is 100% working, professional soft with full technical support!
Martech CLIP Device:
- device is conection of BOX II PLUS device + mobile CLIP device working
without PC !!!
- advanced USB Device
- works on all Windows systems (win95, win98, win ME, win2000, winXP etc.)
- can flash and communicate with phones on high speeds (230400, 460800
- device is connected with PC via 1 cable (USB) only. No COM, LPT ports
- fast flashing, stabile work on every PC, and professional made PCB
- remote UPDATE function (box firmware can be updgraded remotly) - important
when new algorithms will appear in phones
- CLIP is ready to activate and run other our softwares in future (you
can use our different softwares on one device!)
- CLIP can work also without PC computer, running many uploaded programs
- programs, flash, EEprom files and addtional datas are stored on MMC
card , so you have unlimited size of memory for storing your data and
using without PC!
- all files can be managed directly on device without connecting to PC
(making folders, renaming files, deleting and moving files)
- all informations and large amounts of data (full names, progress bars,
dialogs etc) are shown on big, colour LCD
Additional features of CLIP device, and currently available "mobile"
versions of programs (working without PC):
- UNLOCK MMC Card function (for unlock locked MMC Cards - for example
from Nokia phones etc...) - feature available directly from CLIP's menu
"MOBILE", CLIP PROGRAMS:
- SIEM Service Tools (CLIP edition) - clip edition of well known Martech's
program (also available for PC), fast unlock (few seconds), closing locks
for any network, reading/writing eeprom, support for TP adapters etc...
- MEGA Calculator - calculating unlock codes for mobile phones. currently
Nokia (DCT2, DCT3, DCT4)
Panasonic (G50, GD50, DG55)
Siemens (CL50, CL55, 8008, ST55-stare, ST55-nowe, ST60)
- SIEM Free addons (currently supported model: Siemens SF65)
- SAMS Tools (read codes, unlock, close lock) - supports Samsung phones
more programs soon...
TESTPOINT ADAPTER v3.0:
- TESTPOINT ADAPTER v3.0 is additional adapter for Martech BOX II device.
With BOX II + TP ADAPTER v3.0 you can access all "new BootCore"
phones WITHOUT CUTTING TRACKS, AND REMOVING CPU BALLS!!!
You need to connect easy TestPoints only (using special TestPoint cable).
The package includes
- Martech CLIP device
- 128Mb MMC memory card
- CLIP<->PC USB cable
- x55/x60/x65 phone cable (connector for box)
- A50/x46 phone cable (connector for box)
- Testpoint adapter v3.0 device
- Testpoint cables set (testpoint cable + cable:
adapter<->CLIP + x65 converter cable)
Also you will get:
- full technical support
- instant access for Support FORUM with updates, files, schemes,
We'll give free updates for all new SW versions and new models
until changes in phones (firmware, hardware) won't be too big.
Compatible with Microsoft?
Free software support